IM体育手机官网下载 is a Seattle-based programmatic advertising agency combining unrivaled service with cutting-edge ad tech to improve programmatic strategy, data analysis, campaign performance, and ROI. We partner with other agencies and brands to take their programmatic advertising to the next level through data, innovation, and transparent partnerships that go beyond the metrics.
Integrating the right ad tech, managing your data, and discovering insights to improve campaign performance is complex, expensive, and time-consuming. These are the challenges we’re built to solve. We combine the right people, technology, and industry partnerships in a complete programmatic tech stack to fit your unique business challenges. Our talented team of programmatic experts helps you activate high-performance campaigns across display, mobile, native, video, CTV/OTT, digital audio, digital out-of-home, paid search, and paid social advertising channels.
WHY WORK AT PROGRAMETRIX?
Because we aren’t like most agencies, and you aren’t like most candidates. You want to work for a leading digital advertising agency that's achieving bold growth while staying boutique enough that all employees impact the business every day. Our team thrives on being challenged to grow as individuals, and we relish the chance to work with our creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues.
Our motto is to never settle for anything less than customer success, and we believe that our togetherness inspires excellence. We love celebrating our client, company, and individual successes by enjoying the occasional happy hour and quality in-person time during our quarterly expenses-paid offsite retreats.
If you are looking to advance your career with a collaborative, competitive, and forward-thinking agency while contributing to a fun, high-energy workplace environment, you will love working at IM体育手机官网下载. We want you to join usin a winning environment to exceed our clients’ marketing goals while we help you to further your professional development and marketing skill set.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Paid Media Manager, you enjoy diving deep into website analytics and advertising performance data to form campaign strategies and optimizations to improve ROI. You’re great at using data to guide decisions, and you have an ability to draw campaign insights from extremely large datasets. You will collaborate with the Client Services team to improve the advertising performance of our clients, and you will be the subject matter expert for developing omnichannel attribution models and data visualizations in reporting for key client accounts. You are looking for a position where you can make a true impact, and you aren’t afraid to bring your ideas to the table. You enjoy taking ownership end-to-end, working in a high-grow the nvironment, building dynamic high-performing teams, and having the freedom to define and implement your vision to grow the business.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become the subject matter expert for reporting and analytics management in The Trade Desk, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager & LinkedIn advertising platforms
- Learn, develop, and implement performance-driven campaign strategies and optimizations for clients through back-end support of Client Services team
- Surface campaign trends and data insights to drive revenue, sales, users, and/or leads while improving cost per click (CPC), cost per acquisition (CPA), and return on ad spend (ROAS) for clients
- Analyze and optimize campaigns from a variety of perspectives including: conversion rates, bid rates, keyword bids, impression share, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, keyword and ad copy research and development, landing pages, conversion funnel, quality score, competition, distribution channels, etc. to achieve maximum ROI for clients
- Develop a framework for outlining and presenting the end-to-end customer journey for our advertising campaigns – support Client Services and Sales by showcasing omnichannel attribution and path to conversion analysis for key clients
- Work closely with Client Services and Sales to identify ways to grow current accounts by retention, upsell & cross-sell tactics
- Emerge as a brand ambassador through participation in the company blog and communication to clients and prospective customers via company social media channels
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Engineering, Finance, or Math
- 3+ years of campaign management and optimization experience in the Google Ads platform (required)
- Expertise managing national, regional, and local paid search (PPC) campaigns in Google Ads (required)
- 3+ years of business/data analysis (required)
- 2+ years of programmatic campaign management experience in The Trade Desk platform or other DSP technology (preferred)
- 2+ years of campaign management experience with Facebook/Instagram advertising (preferred)
- 1+ years of campaign management experience with LinkedIn advertising (preferred)
- Deep understanding of customer acquisition and direct response online advertising (preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- Expertise in Excel and other Microsoft Office products, including pivot tables, chart-making, and ability to manipulate and draw insight from extremely large data sets
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
IM体育手机官网下载 will structure a competitive compensation and benefits package to attract qualified candidates which includes the following:
- Base salary
- Fast, personalized growth plan with quarterly performance reviews and bonus
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- Retirement plan
- Travel opportunities for in-person client meetings and industry conferences
- Fun workplace environment, unlimited paid time off, and flexible part-time work-from-home schedule
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you would like to apply for the Paid Media Manager position, please apply Here .